Start Your Return
To return or exchange your dress, a Return Authorization is required. Returns and Exchanges must be requested within 5 days of receiving the order. We charge a 20% restocking fee for returned dresses or you can choose a store credit and will receive the full amount. Please keep in mind that we do no profit from the restocking fee and it is solely to ensure our low prices which are 60% less than department stores.
How to return or exchange your dress?
- Request a return authorization by entering your order number and zip code into the form above these instructions.
- After filling out the form above, you will receive an email. Print the email with your return authorization number and place it in the box.
- Carefully place the item back on the hanger, in the bag, and back in the box with the return form.
- Please write the authorization number on the outside of the box so we can see it. Don't forget to seal the box!
- Ship it back to us with a carrier of your choice and make sure to keep the receipt and tracking number.
- All international customers are responsible to pay any and all fees when shipping an item back. (Duties, taxes, customs etc.)
- Once your item has been received, inspected and processed, you'll be issued a store credit (full amount) or refund (20% restocking fee)!
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- You must request a return within 7 days of receiving your order. We must receive the dress within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Final Sale items can not be returned!
- Store Credit is available for full amount of the order and it expires within 45 days from the email sent.
- Returns are carefully inspected; all original tags must be in place and the product must not show any signs of wear or damage.
- If you receive a damaged item, tell us right away! That way, we can immediately send your replacement of the same style, size and color.