In America, many girls throw Sweet 16 parties for their 16th birthdays. This is a time to celebrate with friends, family, and of course a big party. No matter how casual or dressy your party may be, you of course want to be the best dressed one there in an amazing party dress. Here are some ideas for what to wear for your big day:
- This dress is pink so of course it’s a great option. Nothing screams girly more than pink does and for the birthday girl you might as well go all out. This dress is also very age appropriate and flattering for all body types, hair colors, and skin tones. Pair this with a pair of silver heels for a super glam look.
2. If you happen to be throwing a more laid back party, this is the dress for you. Although your party is more on the casual side, you still want to dress up a little since it is your birthday. Since this is a two piece dress, you can easily dress it down a little. Also, this is such a perfect choice because two piece dresses are so in style!
3. Short and sequined: all you could ever ask for in a party dress. This little dress is absolutely stunning. You will feel red carpet ready in this all night long. Throw on some heels, curl you hair, and you’re set for a night to remember.
4. Do you need a plus size dress for your party? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. This dress works wonders on anyone and everyone. The jewels on the neckline and sleeves make it so you don’t even have to worry about accessorizing! Also, the little keyhole cutout on the chest adds the perfect touch.
5. Finally, this dress has to be one of our favorites. The floral print is unique and gorgeous. In addition, this gown is off the shoulders which is popular now. Thought this dress couldn’t get any better? It even has pockets! Nothing can top this amazing dress.
Have an amazing time at your Sweet 16 party! You only turn 16 once, so have fun with your loved ones and take tons of pictures to remember the night.